Miami Mold Specialist- State Certified Delray Beach Mold Removal Companies
Miami Mold Specialist’s Signature Delray Beach Mold Assessment and Mold Detection Process
Miami Mold Specialist specializes in finding the source of mold growth so that once remediation is performed; the mold does not return, since the source of damage has been addressed.
In order to grow, mold requires humidity, water damage and a protein to flourish. As the technicians at Miami Mold Specialist understand the nature of mold growth, we therefore have a deep understanding of the reversal process as well, in order to insure our Delray Beach Mold Removal Service Guarantee. After over two decades of excellence in performing mold assessments, Miami Mold Specialist formulated the most accurate on site assessment in the industry to provide precision and assurance in finding the source and severity of mold growth present in a given property, as follows:
1. Miami Mold Specialist sends down two certified technicians, as well as an environmental analyst to perform a full Delray Beach mold assessment of your premises. They start by collecting pertinent information from you in regards to any water damage and/or condensation buildup you may have had in the past, the length of time and reason you suspect you have a mold problem as well as any possible health symptoms you have been experiencing. This will provide the South FL mold experts with a brief insight as to the cause of your concern.
2. Our technicians then perform a visual assessment by doing a walk through to determine possible areas of suspect growth. Infrared Thermography Images are taken throughout, to ascertain possible indications of water damage and/or condensation, the source of any moisture intrusions as well as any construction defects possibly causing or attributing to your mold issue.
3. The technicians will then use an LED Fiber Optic Snake Camera in the vent system(s), attic, as well as behind cabinets and crawlspace(s) if applicable, to verify the presence of possible mold growth throughout. Digital Moisture Meters as well as Imaging Moisture Meters will be used to verify moisture levels present within wall(s) in areas of suspect mold growth and/or water damage/condensation.
4. Tests will also be taken using moisture readers and Digital Air Particle Counters from both indoors and outdoors, showing immediate results, which will be conveyed to you upon completion of your mold assessment as well as in your Mold Assessment Report.
5. The newest technology in inspection gear: Laser Thermometers identifying hot and cold spots that could be contributing to elevated humidity levels and/or mold growth within your property.
6. A Digital Airflow Meter will be used to measure the airflow from the central HVAC unit to verify possible clogging of the central A/C unit coil(s) that could be providing conditions conducive to mold growth and/or cross contamination.
7. On-Site Lighthouse Indoor Particle Counters with printout results that can test the air quality on site.
8. A psychrometer will be used within the premises to measure humidity levels and insure that they are within acceptable ranges to prevent future mold growth.
9. Within 1-2 business days, you will receive your full detailed Delray Beach Mold Assessment Report. Your report will contain all Infrared and Digital images taken during the mold inspection, along with a full explanation of all images. Your report will also elaborate on the technicians’ general findings and recommendations, explaining the severity of mold growth in your property as well as the remediation process necessary to remove the mold and any steps necessary to prevent the mold from reoccurring.
10. Once the report is sent to you, a representative from our office administration will contact you to review your report, clarifying the results of your mold inspection in Delray Beach and providing recommendations on how you should proceed and will follow up with you as you see fit. We are dedicated to providing the most comprehensive Mold Assessment Report available in the industry.
Top quality is our specialty, as your personal objectives remain the foreground in establishing successful mold remediation and a plan of action that’s right for you.
Schedule a Mold Consultation- CALL: 1-305-763-8070
Mold Removal Companies Delray Beach Florida
Step 1– Our mold experts in Delray Beach FL will visit your home, office, or building to conduct a comprehensive mold assessment service.
Step 2– Our South Florida mold experts will collect physical samples of mold, indoor air samples, and outdoor air samples to be sent over to our independent mold testing laboratory.
Step 3– The scientists at the mold testing laboratory will then forward over the results from the mold and air sample analysis, allowing us to complete our proprietary mold inspection report, and finally forward over to the client.
Step 4– Our mold experts in Delray Beach will then go through the mold inspection report, explaining each section in it’s entirety, while impressing upon the client the importance of a mold removal service, when and where applicable. After the client agrees to a complete South Florida mold removal service, our mold technicians jump into action, preparing the project for a safe and clean mold removal process.
Step 5– Before the Delray Beach mold removal process starts, our technicians will have to set up clean rooms, high density blowers, sealed ventilation systems, air cleaning and filtration systems, etc. After the initial set up, our mold removal specialists can get started removing and treating moldy contaminated materials, repairing the source(s) of moisture intrusion, treating infected areas, repairing any damage, and the final clean up and disposal of contaminated materials.
Step 6– The final step on our complete mold removal process is the final sampling of the air inside and outside of the home. This will allow us to compare the results with the initial Bonita Springs mold inspection service to make sure the air inside of your home is clean and safe to breath.
Active member of the following environmental associations-
US Green Building Council
Miami Mold Specialist has been featured in the following South Florida Newspapers-
South Miami News, Brickell News, Palmetto Bay news, Aventura News, Kendall Gazette, Community Newspaper, Doral Community News, Coral Gables News, South Miami Community Newspapers, Pine Crest News, Cutler Bay news, West Park news.
Also featured on mainstream media outlets and news wires such as- Business Insider, Market Insider, Biz Journal, Yahoo News, ABC, NBC , CBS, …
Miami Mold Specialist-
South Florida’s Premier Indoor Air Quality, Environmental Services, and Mold Removal Service Provider- Miami Mold Specialist: High Tech and Eco Friendly Indoor Air Quality, Mold Assessments and Environmental Consulting, 3rd Party “Conflict Free” Mold Testing, Mold Removal and Mold Remediation, Mold Prevention, Radon Testing, Water Damage Control, and Water Protection and Purification Services by Miami Mold Specialist.
Multi Certified, Licensed, Bonded, and Insured. Over 30 Years Experience!