HYDROSENSOR TECHNOLOGY FOR MOISTURE DETECTION
The Dri-Eaz HydroSensor II Collapsible Moisture Probe detects moisture and determines the extent of water migration from its original source.
Primarily used to map the presence of water in carpets and padding, this moisture probe is also designed for moisture detection in walls, ceilings, floors, insulation, attics and furniture.
An LED light will blink and the transducer will beep when the nickel-plated pins detect moisture levels above 17%. The blinking and beeping become progressively faster when higher levels of moisture content are detected.
SIGNS YOUR HOME MIGHT HAVE A MOISTURE PROBLEM:
- Wet or frosted windows
- Rotting or softened wooden windowsills<
- Bulging in drywall
- Breaking, flaking or chipping in concrete walls and flooring
- Structural damage (especially in wooden support beams)
- Curling shingles
- A “wet” moldy smell, feels humid, or cold and dank. Water stains or water spots on ceilings
- Peeling wallpaper
- Deteriorating or moldy fiberglass insulation
- Constantly feeling like you have a sinus cold or allergy symptoms
- Strong odors, even ones not associated with molds (humidity can make smells stronger)
- Overall high indoor humidity
For more information on mold inspection, mold testing, and mold removal in Miami, FL, Please Give Us a Call-
Servicing: Miami-Dade County, Ft. Lauderdale and Broward County, Palm Beach County, Collier County, Monroe County, Lee County, Greater Miami Area, Miami Beach, Bal Harbour, Hollywood, Dania Beach, Davie, Homestead, Kendall, Coral Gables, Pembroke Pines, Pompano Beach, Boca Raton, Lake Worth, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, West Palm Beach, Florida Keys, Ft. Meyers, Naples, Bonita Springs,Cape Coral, Marco Island, Sanibel Island, South Florida